These are short single subject tutorials based on the Council on Linkages Core Public Health Competencies.
- Analytical/Assessment Skills
- Policy Development/Program Planning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Competency Skills
- Community Dimensions of Practice Skills
- Public Health Sciences Skills
- Financial Planning and Management Skills
- Leadership and Systems Thinking Skills
This Success Story training is based on a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention template. Success stories can be used to give your program more visibility. It is a reader-friendly, concise way to tell funders and the public about what you are accomplishing. This course provides you training and resources that will help you develop a brief one page story that can be shared with stakeholders, funders, and the general public.