This online and self-paced course provides a comprehensive overview of Evidence-Based Public Health. It teaches participants the steps for impactful program planning and evaluation that are based on sound scientific data. The course includes:
- How to write issue statements
- Performing scientific literature searches
- Determining program or policy priorities
- Creating action plans and logic models
- Creating your evaluation plan.
The course is based on the work of Ross C. Brownson, PhD and his colleagues at Washington University.
The course may be taken alone or as part of the CE Online Certificate in Public Health. It is completely online and self paced.